Menu

complaints

Cherry Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
11 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Cherry at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Cherry has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Cherry. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

Cherry complaints 11

Sort by:

Newest Cherry complaints

C
6:32 pm EST

Cherry Partnership

We were a partner With Cherry, we had been with them for 4 or five months. we completed one transaction with them and a second transaction we were cut off, they took the money back out of our bank account and called us fraudsters! it was so appalling and shocking and they were so unprofessional they didn't even explain what happened. I would never do business with this company I highly suggest nobody ever does business with this company they are horrible! they have no customer service acumen at all. In order to get off the phone with me

the manager starting saying, hello hello, I can't hear, like we were on a cell phone and hung up on me! unbelievable! the worst customer service! the worst lender I've ever had to do business with and never will again! they could pay me a million dollars and I wouldn't do business with them. I'd spit on them before I'd do business with them again. I highly highly suggest ditching them for good.

Claimed loss: Reputation, business, they Pulled this stunt when a customer was with me. Extremely defacing and embarrassing.

Desired outcome: Shut them down

Confidential Information Hidden: This section contains confidential information visible to verified Cherry representatives only. If you are affiliated with Cherry, please claim your business to access these details.

B

Cherry I bought the sculptsure and omni brows from Cherry, LLC

I bought the sculptsure and omni brows from Cherry, LLC. It didn't work out for me and the issue was not resolved. They told me that I wasted my money. I paid *** and I would like a refund back to my card ending in ***. Thank you!

L
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Cherry The onboarding process was terrible

The onboarding process was terrible. I tried to create an account for my business, but they denied me without any explanation. I contacted a representative named ***, but he wasn't helpful at all. He even said that's not how things usually go. I've tried reaching out to Cherry multiple times, but they never got back to me.

Is Cherry legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Cherry as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Cherry stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Cherry should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Cherry earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Cherry achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

Withcherry.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Cherry website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Withcherry.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

A trust mark has been identified for a withcherry.com, but it is important to verify the trust mark and its source to ensure that it is legitimate. Ensure that the trust mark is genuine by clicking on it and verifying its authenticity through the issuing organization's website.

We looked up Cherry and found that the website is receiving a high amount of traffic. This could be a sign of a popular and trustworthy website, but it is still important to exercise caution and verify the legitimacy of the site before sharing any personal or financial information

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• While Cherry has a high level of trust, our investigation has revealed that the company's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. As a result, only 0% of 11 complaints are resolved. The support team may have poor customer service skills, lack of training, or not be well-equipped to handle customer complaints.
  • Cherry protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
E
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Cherry My bank account was hacked and I had to close it

My bank account was hacked and I had to close it. I had no way of telling Cherry about this, so I was late on a payment. They automatically raised my interest rate and now I want to pay them off because the harassment is agonizing, and I cannot find an address to send my check to! This is frustrating and feels like they make themselves unreachable just so they can get pretty money out of people.

R
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Cherry I tried Cherry for a service, but they didn't give me the full service

I tried Cherry for a service, but they didn't give me the full service. They told me to go back to the stylist who messed up my hair for a refund, but she insists that she provided the service. My hair got ruined, and the stylist lied about the price of the hair. Nobody wants to give me a refund or trust my story. Cherry is a scam that lets people cheat others out of their money.

B
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Cherry I went to a business that offered cherry technologies

I went to a business that offered cherry technologies. They said it was 0% interest. They're telling me now that it was actually 35%. I called them to pay off because I don't like dealing with them or their representatives. *** I asked for the payoff, none of the payments for the last 6 months went to anything. I have asked for that to be fixed and honored. I was told 0% interest. I also think there should be unfair or excessive interest rate penalties against places that do loans.

N
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Cherry On June 24, 2022, I bought some powdered brows services from *** financed by Cherry LLC, and this was completely paid off on September 15

On June 24, 2022, I bought some powdered brows services from *** financed by Cherry LLC, and this was completely paid off on September 15, 2022. Still to this day it is on my credit report as being past due and having a balance. I have disputed it with Equifax three times and even called Cherry, who confirm there is a zero balance on the account yet continue to report a $501 balance to Equifax. I would like this issue resolved so that my credit report can reflect correctly. Thank you.

E

Cherry Transaction date: 04.13.21

Transaction date: 04.13.21. I received the final payment receipt, which was signed for at their address mentioned on the contract on 8.11.21. The contract states that they accept checks and there is a penalty if a check bounces. They mentioned that they are unsure when the check will be applied to my account and are asking for additional payments. I have attached the email from my initial contact with them when I received a text asking for another payment. They do not deny receiving the payment. The only option they are offering is an ACH payment, but my bank does not provide this service for debt consolidation loans. The check has not been cashed yet. My bank has offered to stop the payment and send another check overnight, but they require a physical address with a person's name to direct the payment to. However, they refuse to provide any other mailing options and claim that the payment address I was given does not have any live individuals there. The receipt shows that an E *** signed for it at their business location. I need the full amount of the check to be applied to my account.

A
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Cherry I bought some services from Cherry, like sculpt sure and ombre eyebrows

I bought some services from Cherry, like sculpt sure and ombre eyebrows. The service wasn't satisfying for the price of *** and eyebrows costing ***. My eyebrows didn't turn out well because there wasn't enough hair. The technician should have told me instead of doing it over and over again. I got a second opinion and was told that I have to redo them and pay for it. I paid the full amount of ***. Also, the sculptsure takes 12 weeks to show results, but I was never measured to see my progress. I told her that everything is still the same, and she suggested that I should try coolsculpting instead because I only got the lowest level. Again, the other technician advised me that I needed the highest level of heat to see results, otherwise it would be a waste. I asked to cancel the contract and requested a refund before the 60 days, but the merchant, Laser Perfection, refused. I paid *** in cash and I want to be refunded by check, payable to me, for the full amount, please.

C

Cherry This company was offered to me by Kimmy V

This company was offered to me by Kimmy V. She convinced me to purchase a line of credit to use for my purchases. I was unaware that the credit line I bought was going to be given to Kimmy V. in full until I signed the agreement. They do not disclose this information to you until after you agree. I was under the impression the line of credit would be given to me and I would disburse it as needed. Now Kimmy V.'s business is no longer open and I did not receive my sessions. I called Cherry to let them know, but they did nothing about it. So now I am stuck paying for services I did not receive because Cherry doesn't tell you they are giving all the money to Kimmy V. Now I have to take Kimmy V. to court to receive my money back while paying on a line of credit to Cherry. Cherry should let people know prior to the purchase of the credit where the money is going. I have called and spoken to many people at Cherry and get nowhere. I explained that Kimmy V. is not a true business, but they are still doing nothing about it.

J
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Cherry I had a consultation with a beauty shop for lip injections

I had a consultation with a beauty shop for lip injections. Before I could have the consultation, I had to sign up online with a form and use my card to secure my consultation spot. I even messaged the business and asked if putting my card in would charge me, as I wanted to use the finance option called Cherry. They replied saying it wouldn't. The company was offering Cherry as a payment plan. However, the company cancelled appointments multiple times and never provided the service. Cherry, the finance company, charged me without authorization and without providing any service. I called them multiple times and emailed them proof that the service was never rendered, and I did not authorize the opening of this financial account in my name. They don't seem to care and refuse to investigate or charge the fraudulent business. They continue to harass me daily with phone calls, texts, and emails for payment. Every time I respond, stating that I didn't receive the service or request the account to be opened in my name, they ignore it. They refuse to have their financial institute conduct a proper investigation into the business and close this fraudulent account. My bank has already investigated and returned the unauthorized deposit charged to my account by the finance company. I need them to remove this account from any association with me as it is completely fraudulent.

Overview of Cherry customer experience

Cherry (withcherry.com) has been plagued with numerous consumer complaints, highlighting several negative aspects of their services. Customers have expressed dissatisfaction with their lackluster customer support, citing unresponsiveness and poor communication. Many have reported issues with delayed or incorrect deliveries, causing frustration and inconvenience. Additionally, there have been complaints about the quality of products received, with customers expressing disappointment in the subpar condition and durability. Furthermore, Cherry's return and refund policies have been criticized for being overly complicated and restrictive, leaving customers feeling trapped and dissatisfied. These recurring problems indicate a lack of reliability and commitment to customer satisfaction, making Cherry a questionable choice for online shopping.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Cherry contacts