Ivory White, Bella Brite, Bella Clear, Ultimate Facial, Eyepothesisall same company, all scams

T

All these products are scams run by the same company. Convertis LLC. All have to do with a free trial (not so free) followed by charges of 70 to 80 dollars. All agents here are instructed to act like they only work for this one company ie Ivory White, Bella Brite, Bella Clear, The Ultimate Facial and the newest Eyepothesis. Creatively written terms will lead you to believe all is free. Bogus promotions for free laptops, gift cards etc will lead you to buying this product. Agents on the phone will only tell you limited info and will be mis leading when you call. This Company is in a bad situation with the Better Business Bureau and many Attorney Generals around the country. If you follow through with a report to the BBB, not just a threat, you just may see a refund coming back to you. The owner of said companies first name is Blair. Hope some of this info helps you to avoid or hopefully re-coup some of your losses.

• Ki
    kim ruiz Nov 17, 2008

this company is definitely a scam. went to site offering free stuff was sent things I never ordered. beware if you open, they charge your account Be Careful!!!

• Ge
    GEORGE R. WOODS Nov 19, 2008

My name is George Woods. You have a transaction pending on my checking account. First of all your company tricks people by put 1.85 for
    shipping to get them to bite. It's actually 8.00 being taken. I think this is bad service. Hidden fees and all that. I cannot afford the 78.00 transaction pending to be taken soon.I am a single father of three. And the last time i checked, money does'nt grow on trees. My lawyer will me contacting you as well. As soon as the BBB gets done with you. I NEED YOU TO CANCEL MY SOCALLED MEMBERSHIP NOW PLEASE. PUT MY MONEY
    BACK AND DON'T SEND ANYMORE SPAM TO ME THANK YOU

IVORYWHITE JUST WANTS TO GET THEIR HANDS INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT

• Ve
    vertisucks Dec 11, 2008

company also puts in fake notes about how good web site is etc. don't fall for it. demand refund and report to BBB and AG and just might see one

• Ju
    Judy Mar 12, 2009

Here we go again. I feel for the Ivory tooth whitening offer too. The plastic inserts gagged me so badly I almost threw up. I am going to cancel and if they charge me for the product, I will hire and attorney and have these phonies put out of work permanently.

• Ju
    Judy Mar 12, 2009

SCAM THEM RIGHT BACK! I USED MY BANK DEBIT CARD TO HAVE THESE "SO CALLED FREE SAMPLES" SHIPPED. I'M GOING TO MY BANK TOMORROW AND HAVE A NEW CARD ISSUED SO THEY CAN'T TOUCH MY MONEY!

• Ab
    abbie'smommy13 Jul 15, 2009

Its definitely a scam! My husband and I fell for it and ordered a free sample...we got charged $78.00 a week later. We never received anything AT ALL and when i called the "representative" said she could do nothing about it. Don't order this product!!!

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices