Ivory White, Bella Brite, Bella Clear, Ultimate Facial, Eyepothesis — all same company, all scams
All these products are scams run by the same company. Convertis LLC. All have to do with a free trial (not so free) followed by charges of 70 to 80 dollars. All agents here are instructed to act like they only work for this one company ie Ivory White, Bella Brite, Bella Clear, The Ultimate Facial and the newest Eyepothesis. Creatively written terms will lead you to believe all is free. Bogus promotions for free laptops, gift cards etc will lead you to buying this product. Agents on the phone will only tell you limited info and will be mis leading when you call. This Company is in a bad situation with the Better Business Bureau and many Attorney Generals around the country. If you follow through with a report to the BBB, not just a threat, you just may see a refund coming back to you. The owner of said companies first name is Blair. Hope some of this info helps you to avoid or hopefully re-coup some of your losses.
More Ivory White, Bella Brite, Bella Clear, Ultimate Facial, Eyepothesis Complaints & Reviews
- Bella Brite - fraud, misleading advertising
- Bella Brite - scam warning!!! do not use!!!
- Ivory White / Bella Brite - shipping fraud
- Bella Brite Tooth Whitening System - unauthorized charge to my credit card
- Bella Brite - credit card fraud
- Bella Brite - money taken
- orthocare/bellabrite-bella clear - teethg whitening
- Bella Brite - awful company
- Bella Brite - bellaathome kit
- Bella Brite - charges