It's Fashionemployees

The other day I heard employees speaking on another employee I guess couldn't have been there... So I continued shopping but minutes later I could here her on the phone with a manager I suppose telling her that she's lying and she didn't believe her.. Something we as customers shouldn't have heard she went from the fllor to behind the counter and to the back and so forth fussing at the employee... I don't know what's going on but us as customers don't want to here a manager screaming at the employee she had golden dreads are some sort.. I feel sad for the employee that was being ganged on then later called after it shouldn't be that way but we have seen her be rude to customers and employees so I guess Cato's want do anything about this matter...