It's Fashionstore manager

C Jul 05, 2019

My name is Cassandra Hamilton an Employee of The Cato Corporation. I went into the Its Fashion in Henderson NC which I was a former Employee for years on July 4th 2019. I went into the fitting room and there were about 4 outfits a customer had left in there. I picked the outfits up and was headed to the register asking the manager where she wanted me to put them. She said the other Associate would get them so I hung them on the door and entered the fitting room while my daughter was standing outside. The store manager walked to the door to remove the clothes and made the comment "I guess Amy will hear about this me leaving clothes in the fitting room". I immediately open the door and asked her what she meant by that and I told her I haven't told Amy anything but I will if I wanted too. The store looks like a thrift store not clean and they dress like $2 [censored]s and its down right ridiculous wearing see through clothes and dresses so short you can almost see there underwear no class at all. Also the manager and her mother in law works there. Fannie which is a manager also is the store managers mother law and that is against Cato policy.