iTechDeals.comonline order I placed yesterday, 7/10/17

M

I placed an order yesterday, 7/10/17, for an item I found online at Brad's Deals; I ordered with payment to go through PayPal:
Oral-B 12 Pack Shiny Clean Soft 35 Toothbrush Set
Item # ER-12ORALB for $8.99, my final price is $4.89, pending charge on my credit card.
After a number of attempts, the order for item would not go through, although the charge went through.
I'd like to either get confirmation from iTech for my order or cancel the order.
PayPay Transaction ID: 18F23559282716712
Invoice ID: [protected]
Melinda Scott

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices