[Resolved] iTalk — Broadband/stealing money
Taking money out of my account Well before the agreed date again fed up of this company doing this leaving me overdrawn they need sorting out or shutting down also the signal goes off now and again yet its supposed to be unlimited fibre also lies on the phone saying they never received payment for July when they did as i paid over the phone scam artists
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
iTalk Affiliate Telecommunications Customer Care's Response · Nov 14, 2019
I'm really sorry to hear that you feel this way towards italk, as this is not how we want our customers to feel. I would like to look in to what has happened here for you. Therefore, I kindly ask that you send us your details to [protected]@italktelecom.co.uk, were we can assist you further.
More iTalk Complaints & Reviews
- iTalk communications network - Rip off / scam 
- italk Telecom - lying & high pressure sales 
- [Resolved] italk Telecom - rip off
- italk Telecommunications Ltd - ripoff company 
- [Resolved] italk Telecom - cold calling and mis-information
- italk card - unusable 
- [Resolved] iTalk Affiliate Telecommunications - unlimited fibre / line rental
- [Resolved] iTalk - taking money without permission 
- [Resolved] iTalk - broadband and telephone and theft of money taken without permission
- [Resolved] iTalk Affiliate Telecommunications - broadband