IRSNot paying refund

I filed my taxes electronically 2/11/2013 for 2012. Someone paid their quarterly estimated taxes and the IRS posted it against my social security number by mistake. I'm still waiting for my refund. Every time I call, I am told that I did everything correctly, the estimated payment has been taken off my account and a referral was put in to send me my refund. That was April 18. As of today (May 16) my refund has not been released for payment and even when it finally gets released, it could take up to 3 weeks for it to be put into my bank account. As of January, I'm on social security, I really could use my refund but who knows when it will be here. I keep getting the runaround from the IRS.