Menu

D
Author of the complaint
10:02 pm EDT
Replied
The company left an official comment on this complaint.
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Dear IOBIT Support
I just got off the phone with one of your representatives for Iobit support phone number [protected]. It is the third time in the last month I have called over this problem. I have been a loyal IOBIT customer using IOBIT SYSTEMCARE ULTIMATE.

The problem is that I am being bombarded with pop-up ads to buy more software applications offered by IOBIT.

THE ONLY TIME I GET THESE ADS IS WHEN I AM USING IOBIT SOFTWAR

I want these ads to STOP or I want a refund on my subscription or what is left of it. I am a loyal customer for several years and I want the ads when using Systemcare Ultimate to stop. The rep that I talked to today at 430pm central standard time was RUDE, ARGUMENTATIVE, and CONDESCENDING. He claims he had to take over my computer and do an analysis of where the adware is coming from. I asked for his name or rep. number and he refused to give it to me.

Either stop the ads to my account when I access the software or give me a refund.

All customers should be treated with dignity, respect, and the attention any human deserves. They should all be treated in a way that is consistent with your brand promise and the reputation you wish to be known for.

This is no way to treat your customers.

E-mail [protected]@gmail.com

IObit - Auto Renewal
IObit - Start menu 8
IObit - advanced systemcare
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
IObit - credit card charged to an unknown asknet service a seller of obit products
1 comments