[Resolved] Iobit โ€” advanced systemcare

P Nov 27, 2019

I use Amazon Kindle on my desktop pc. Your program cleans the AppData which includes the covers for my Kindle E-books! (AppData/Local/Amazon/Kindle/Cache/covers)! This data is very important for kindle & it affects the functionality of kindle. Kindle blinks on & off; & it even crashes completely without the covers for the E-books. It needs those covers when I'm not online. Without them I can't tell which E-book is which. I have 734 Kindle E-books.

advanced systemcare
advanced systemcare

• IObit's response ยท Nov 28, 2019

Dear Customer,

This is IObit Support Team.

Thank you for your feedback. Please kindly use the following tool to gather information for further investigation:

Please download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelper.exe
    Then double click to run this tool on the PC with the problem and click "Save report".
    After it finishes, you will get a pop-up window to tell you where the report file IObit_Debug_Info.zip is saved. Click "OK" button to open that saved folder.

Please send the zip file to [email protected] or submi a feedback online: https://www.iobit.com/en/onlinefeedback-form.php?type=pro

We will reply you in 24 hours after gettings your email.

Thank you for your time.

• Resolution Statement