The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved intex pro series above ground pool — liner
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
i purchased an above ground pool (intex pro series 16x48). I spent $400 on this pool and I've only had it for 45 days. In that time we have filled it with water twice just to have the seam split. The first time we put a patch on it, filled it back up and the seam split in another area. we have yet to swim in it, and when i called wal-mart to have it replaced they told me after 30 days there was nothing they could do. So I'm out the $400 + tax and the water bill to fill it up 2 times. All i wanted was to be able to enjoy the pool with my family on the weekends when myself and my husband are off work.
More intex pro series above ground pool Complaints & Reviews
- Intex - problem with pool pump size!
- Intex - impeller
- Intex Air Mattress - air mattress defect
- Intex 18' X 48& pool - replacement hoses
- Intex - poor product and customer service
- Intex Pools - tearing liners that flood yards
- Intex Recreation Corporation - Missing part #12797 air nozzles and resistant customer service representative
- Intex pool filter pump model 635 - cant replace impeller
- Intex Corporation - pool pump
- Intex - broken propeller blades on pump