InterPalsDating site

A

I found InterPals website and thought that it was a great way to find language exchange partners and maybe friends from around the world. But instead of that I received tons of messages with dating offers!! I replied that I was only interested in language practice but they kept sending me nasty messages! In my opinion InterPals is just another terrible dating site and it's full of nasty people! I even reported those users to InterPals support service but they did not seem to care, I didn't receive a reply back. I'm very disappointed with this site, I had great expectations for InterPals.