Intercapenot considering the passengers

T Review updated:

Wow did I have a horrible experience with Intercape, We booked for a sleepliner, when we got there on sunday, the bus was giving problems with the clutch, the just sent us sms's to say that we have to use the mainliner, or cancel, They sent us a broken mainliner, anyone could see that the bus could stuck anytime, We went to the office to coplain, and they said that it is either there way or no way, I paid for a sleepliner, but got a mainliner, the aircon did not work in the bus, We were actually boiling out in the bus, The tv was not playing, The seats were so uncomfortable, when we jumped in the bus, it was smelling off, like it stood clossed for long, When we got to bloemfontein, the clutch gave in, we were driving 20k, bearing in mind that some of us had to go to work, others had to catch their flights ens, when the assistant called the office they said that they are going to send out an tecnitian to fix, why couldn't they just send out another bus, We had to go stand on the corner by the robot and look for a taxi, we had to pay the first taxi, R15-00 to take us to the town taxi, when we got the, we had to pay the taxy R18.00 to take us to town, to top it off we had to go back to park station the evening to get our luggage, Intercape is very dissorginised, inconcederate and selfish, I would never ever recommend anyone to go to intercape, it is the worse service ever.

• Va
    Vanker Feb 06, 2015

The Bus broke down three times!!! absolutely horrendus. Not sure why they allow this bus to still operate

• Da
    DawievdW Dec 06, 2018

I have used Intercape a number of times over many years, but add my wife and two sons, then it adds up to many dozens of times. My conclusion is that no bus is taken out of service for long enough to do proper maintenance, so they keep every bus running until it breaks down, and then only emergency repairs are being done.