[Resolved] IntegraScan.com — avoid integrascan at all costs!
I want everyone to know that they should avoid Integrascan at all costs. This company gives a bogus money back guarantee. They do not stand by their guarantee.
I ordered two searches from them and the second one came back with nothing. Now their guarantee states that if you are sure the record exists and it is in their coverage area, then they will refund your money. The guarantee also goes on to state that they are so confident that you will be satisfied with the results. Well I wasn't satisfied and I know that the record exists. They gave me two different stories on why they refuse to refund my money. One excuse was that the record I wanted was not in their coverage area (not true), then the second excuse was that the record did not exist (also false). They became rude and uncaring of my dissatisfaction as soon as I requested a refund.
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
More IntegraScan.com Complaints & Reviews
- IntegraScan - scam
- IntegraScan - hady behavior
- IntegraScan - Stay far away
- IntegraScan - fraud
- IntegraScan - privacy issues
- IntegraScan - class action against integrascan for violations of fair credit reporting act
- Integra Scan - Fraudulent charges
- IntegraScan - background check
- IntegraScan - no report given
- IntegraScan - very rude