Intec CollegePoor service/not wanting to refund my money due to me

Z Oct 13, 2021

I had requested a cancellation on 24 August 2020 and only received the cancellation forms on 15 September 2020. It is now the 13th of October 2021. This is a whole year later.
Throughout this whole ordeal I've not once had access to any study material as I had no access to my student portal. Since 12 March 2020 I had been sending emails stating that I kept having issues logging and that I kept getting an error message (please see attached). By 10 June 2020 this was still not resolved, that is basically 3 months later (please see second email attached).
It took 6 months to change over from INTEC bookkeeping short course certificate to the certificate in ACCOUNTING NQF 5 course. There were also endless struggles regarding my funds that needed to be transferred from Damelin to INTEC. In all this time my STUDENT PORTAL was still not sorted out so I could study.
Eventually I was able to log on to my student portal in June 2020, I then requested some help regarding my assignments and examinations etc which once again was endless issues. The 30th of June 2020 (same month of finally having access to the student portal) I lost my job and had asked Fathima Ballim if my studies could be placed on hold until I had found a job and she said it was fine. Up until this point I still had not had any form use of what the college has to offer. (What has been paid for was for nothing).
About 3 weeks later I received a threatening and rude phone call stating that if I do not pay for my studies I will get handed over to the lawyers. I then explained to the lady that I do not have a job and she said I need to go to the police station to get an affidavit stating I no longer have a job. Because this happened, I requested, via emails and phone calls, to have my studies cancelled completely rather. I have encountered too many issues, rudeness and no responses both, from Damelin and Intec. I cannot be struggling like this.
I would definitely not be recommending any family or friends to study through Damelin or Intec. Please have this seen to immediately else I will be taking this further as this is unacceptable.