Instaflexdeception

I ordered a free sample of Instaflex but paid 4.95 shipping and handling on my credit card. To my surprise after 15 days I recieved another 30 day supply of Instaflex. I checked my credit card statement and saw a charge for $74.95. I called the company to tell them I wanted to send back the bottle and cancel any more shipments or charges moving forward. They offered me a $30 reduction if I kept the bottle but they canceled my subscription. I agreed to that (probably shouldn't have). They told me I could buy the product at most vitamin stores like GNC. This is a deceptive practice and they should be shut down for this.