Infinity Insurance Company — completely getting the run around - no return phone calls
On 9/26/19, I was rear ended on the freeway by one of your insured. He admitted fault at the scene and it was a clear case of liability on his part. He gave me his insurance information and when I arrived at work I contacted Infinity, gave my statement and was given a claim number - [protected]. They assigned me an adjuster, Darren Englebrecht, told me to contact one of their body shops, Excel Body and Paint, and make an appointment to bring my car in to get it examined. I did so and the body shop returned an estimate to me and to the adjuster. Then all activity stopped. I have called Darren Englebrecht no less than 7 times and no return phone call. I have also contacted Mr. Englebrecht's supervisor, Steve D'Ambrosio, no less than 3 times, and no return phone call. I am moving forward with legal action if this is not resolved and QUICKLY. I have access to the BEST legal team, as I work for a law firm, so someone better get a hold of me quickly.
Infinity Insurance Company Customer Care's Response, Oct 09, 2019
Good morning MariDeck,
We're sorry to hear about your frustrating experience. This is not the kind of situation that we want any one to have to go through. On the other hand, thank you for the information that you have provided. As a result, we have just finished sending a memo to the assigned adjusters and have requested for a callback on your behalf. The assigned adjusters should be contacting you shortly to address any questions or concerns that you may have pertaining to your claim. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Have an excellent day.
-Orlando, CS Consultant.
More Infinity Insurance Company Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Infinity Insurance - infinity auto insurance is the worst 
- Infinity Insurance - cancellation fees 
- Infinity Insurance - refusing to take responsibility 
- Infinity Insurance - I have never been through so much drama! 
- Infinity Insurance - #ed reasons for claim denial 
- Infinity car insurance - cancellation fee 
- Infinity Auto Ins. Co. - refused to honor claims
- Infinity Insurance - do not pay a claim. 
- [Resolved] Infinity Insurance Company - insurance coverage
- Infinity Insurance - not helping at all for my stolen and totaled car