Infinity Funding Grouplies and fraud

F

I was in need of a loan modification and spoke with john oldring from infinity funding group. Explained my situation and a desire to get a loan modification. John said it would be a months mortgage payment for them which is $3800.00. John said I only had to send them $3000.00 and the process would begin and not to make any more payments to my mortgagecompany (hsbc). I received documents, filled them out and returned them. I had many phone calls to john since october and he kept reassuring me that the wheels are in motion and he would call me back on friday with an update. Never received and friday phone calls and now they don't even answer their phones (631... I put my trust in them and now i'm most likely going to loose my home and am out my $3, 000.00. However long it takes I will see to it that these people answer for their deceit, lies and fraud. Prison sounds good to me. I just don't know where to start, i've never been through a scam before and this is b. S.!!!

• Bu
    Bulldawg Aug 11, 2009

Hey sounds like I am not the only one who got screwed by Infinity Funding Group (Neil Singer, Paul Tantillo, John Oldring). They made the same claims, that they could fund a project, took our money, and now they won't return calls so I took it to the next step and hired an attorney and we are discussing our options to put these crooks out of business and hopefully doing a little Bubba time in the NY Pen. Anybody want to compile our cases and go for the throat, just let me know.