India Yamaha Motorhelmet

S Jul 28, 2019

Hi Team,

This is D somasekhar. I have purchased yamaha FZ-S VERSION 2.0 from ravulapalem siri motors showroom the name of Mrs.Meenakshi naga satya. I have purchased bike in October 2018 and it's been 10months till now and I haven't recieved my helmet till now the consult person is Mr.srinivas (+919581268777) this is his number when ever I call him he is not responding to my calls and when he attends my calls he says we kept order and it takes time it's been 10months till now I'm fed up with his behaviour if I'm not going to receive my helmet in next 3days I'm going to raise a complaint in consumer court regarding this issue and he has taken 4000 from me for his personal use and still 500 rs he has to pay to me. Kindly look into this issue otherwise I'm going to take another step and file a case. My number is [protected].

Thanks & Regards
Shekar

RESOLVED

• India Yamaha Motor's response · Jul 30, 2019

Dear D Somasekhar,

Greetings from Yamaha,
    We request you to please provide details of your complaint at [email protected], so that we can process the complaint further. The following details are mandatory:
    User name
    Mobile number
    Email id
    Chassis number
    Nature of Complaint
    Concerned dealership
    Retail date
    Address (if possible)
    You can also register your complaint at our Toll free number [protected], Monday to Friday between 8:00 A.M. to 8:00 P.M.

Regards,