Indane / Indian Oil Corporationfake account on my number

R Jul 12, 2019

Hi, Someone has created fake account with my number and with another name. I got lot of calls. Kindly sort out this issue ASAP. I am totally hopeless that what to do and I have already send u mails but did not get any response from your side. I know that particular person who created my fake account her mobile number is [protected].
She was threatening me to transfer amount to remove my number from your site. Kindly take strict action against this lady and remove my number from there.