IncredimailScam and cheating

I ordered a subscription to incredimail on November 27th, 2007, and tried to cancel my subscription before November 27th 2008 but but was unable to find a phone number to cancel before then. I have not used incredimail for almost a year as I don't have a computer anymore. And at the time, I didn't have a printer to print out the confirmation and terms of agreement.

I was notified by my bank today that Incredimail charged $25.95 to my credit card to renew my subscription, which I was charged an overdraft of $34.00 and the bank was not given a phone number on the charge, and according to my e-mail, I was not notified by Incredimail before the subscription was about to expire. I use my Grandson's computer to check my e-mail. Is there anything I can do to cancel my subscription before it happens again next year?

• In
    Incredi Feb 04, 2009

We at IncrediMail understand your frustrations and would like to try and help.

IncrediMail XE™ is 100% free. If you are ever asked to “pay to download IncrediMail XE™”, please alert customer support at this link (http://www.incredimail.com/english/contactForm.asp?deptSelect=1). We do offer a premium version called IncrediMail Premium available for purchase. The premium version offers additional features and services, but by no means are you required to upgrade to this version.

If you signed up for auto renewal, your subscription will automatically renew each year. If for any reason you would like to discontinue use, simply email us at [protected]@incredimail.com.

Thank you for considering IncrediMail™. And please visit us at www.incredimail.com to learn more.

The IncrediMail Media Team

MakingRounds Feb 22, 2009

Hard to find a phone number because Incredimail is located in Israel.

MakingRounds Feb 22, 2009

Industry : Business Software & ServicesEmployees : 148Exchange : NASDAQ

• Do
    Donna Bray Mar 09, 2009

I noticed on my Visa account that over 50.00
    had been charged to my Visa account.
    This is a mystery to me I have never ordered
    anything from incredimail even thoough I enjoy
    very much my free incredimail service.
    Could you please look into this for me. Again
    this should not be a charge to my VIsa account
    Also I do not recall giving my visas # to anyone
    on line. Thankyou Mrs. Donna Bray
    16 Hampton Court,
    St. George, Ont
    N0E 1N0 .

• Ca
    Caggy Sep 07, 2009

I guess I just want to say that I had an uneasy feeling about the way Incredimail does business. It was fun to use the features for awhile but I don't think the people I email are too enthusiastic about them. There are a lot of extras I suspect but I don't have time or energy to delve into them. I must learn to use my camera, camcorder, ipod, scanner, sewing machine, cell phone and cell phone. There just isn't enough time to do them all justice. I do LOVE the little pup with the ringed-eye. He makes me smile.

Now that I do have a contact URL, I will give the software a little more time to win me over. In any case, I do not want to pay for a renewal at any time.

I DO WANT TO GO ON RECORD AS SAYING THAT I DID NOT GET ANYTHING FREE!!!

• It
    It's Jacki Oct 14, 2009

I was using the free incredimail just fine, then decided to upgrade to Premium to get rid of advertisements. Now there is no stationary and no E cards which is one of the reasons I paid for a version
    I AM SO UPSET AND NO ONE IS ANSWERING MY EMAILS
    i have written so many times I can't count
    Jacki

• Za
    Zack Dawley Nov 09, 2009

I would say you should have told the bank it was a fraudulent and unauthorized charge. That is the only way to get that fee reversed, and the only way it sounds like you'd get reimbursed for the charge at all.

• La
    La Verne Keller Dec 15, 2014

I am trying to get hold of Incredimail billing dept. They are using the wrong credit card. It has been changed...If they don't use the right number I fear I will lose my program.

• Re
    Reinette Sarvas May 23, 2016

An amount of $19.95 was charged to my Visa Credit Card on 4/15/16. I Do not use Incredimail, nor has it ever been my telephone agent. The G2s-Incredimail=[protected] suggests that this billing is for a phone call to Canada, for which Time Warner Cable is my server.

I do not intend to pay for this bill. And would like it removed from my account.

• Sp
    sparbud Aug 22, 2018

I reported a problem with IncrediMail an d they did a remote takeover of computer---I ended up loosing 35 years of saved work, documents, all stuff I had on WordPad that they never had to enter to begin with. The fix did not work, they had to do it again, they charged me $100.00--still didn't work I went through AVG as they had eliminated my security system, and they fixed everything. I am asking for my money back, though nothing can replace all the stuff they eliminated from my computer--not to mention there were things they had added that were never asked for and were a problem for the computer.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices