The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Incredimail — Scam and cheating
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I ordered a subscription to incredimail on November 27th, 2007, and tried to cancel my subscription before November 27th 2008 but but was unable to find a phone number to cancel before then. I have not used incredimail for almost a year as I don't have a computer anymore. And at the time, I didn't have a printer to print out the confirmation and terms of agreement.
I was notified by my bank today that Incredimail charged $25.95 to my credit card to renew my subscription, which I was charged an overdraft of $34.00 and the bank was not given a phone number on the charge, and according to my e-mail, I was not notified by Incredimail before the subscription was about to expire. I use my Grandson's computer to check my e-mail. Is there anything I can do to cancel my subscription before it happens again next year?
More Incredimail Complaints & Reviews
- Incredible Mail - Do not want this service
- G2S incredimail - charge on my credit card
- Incredimail - Fraud
- Incredimail - Makes me angry!
- Incredimail - Butler appearing problem
- Incredimail - a payment of £27.99 has been taken out of my account twice for item I do not want
- Incredimail - everytime I turn my computer on this comes up
- IncrediMail e-mail - Email
- Incredimail - Upgrade will not load despite payment
- Incredimail - laptop service