[Resolved] Imperial Tobacco Australiajps blue 30s

J Oct 07, 2019

Upon opening my packet of jps blue 30s i noticed a small pin hole in one of my cigerettes i didnt think much of it and lit it up and noticed that there was smoke coming from the hole.
I'm very disappointed as I pay enough for cigerettes as it is without opening the packet and having one that I've noticed so far that is ruined. The barcode number is 9327329010994. Very disappointing and very unhappy my email is [protected]@gmail.com. I would love an explanation and compensation for this default as id consider not buying jps products any longer.

Imperial Tobacco Australia
Imperial Tobacco Australia

• Resolution Statement

• Imperial Tobacco Australia Customer Care's Response · Oct 07, 2019

At Imperial Tobacco Australia we take consumers’ concerns about the quality of our products particularly seriously. We see from what you have written above that you have had a less than ideal experience with one of our products. We invite you to contact our Customer Response Centre on [protected] to have your experience recorded so that any production problem can be identified and dealt with swiftly and appropriately.