Menu
Home Real Estate Impark Parking service
E
Author of the complaint
8:53 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

My vehicle was towed yesterday as a result of the app not processing my payment due also to the fact that the lot (9684) machine will not ever read my visa and then today I booked prior to leaving home am unable to go into work and will not be given a refund on parking I'm not even using. I pay $300/month and constantly get screwed over by you guys I would expect some sort of compensation however I know I'll never see a dime. Money hungry corporation just brutal no other options for parking.

More Impark Parking complaints & reviews

Impark Parking - parking ticket that I never got!
Impark Parking - parking ticket
Impark Parking - parking ticket
Impark Parking - parking
1 comments
K
Oct 04, 2019 1:13 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Imperial sent me a Fob and green permit Sept 28th. The Stall they gave me is not labelled and is nowhere to be found. I called and left several messages and I have been kept on hold for almost an hour and half 2x. Not Good! We hired a new employee and she was supposed to be using this. She is paying for street parking while I am trying to get this fixed. So I have paid for the parking and for the fob and green permit to be sent to my office and as of now Oct 4th the fob is still not working. I finally spoke to someone who said they will replace the fob as it is defective but they will charge me for replacing - not good at all! so I went and got a replacement and they keep saying there is a stall #1 and refuse to come and personally show me where. nobody knows how to solve this at Impark! Spoke to manager about this and she still has not gotten back to me on this. This is not good customer service. I should be reimbursed by the street parking of my employee and should not be charged for any extra fobs as it was not my fault. not sure how to handle this I feel I need to go to the better business beaureu.

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

80 complaints