Menu

K
Author of the complaint
1:15 pm EST
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Good morning, I cancelled my impark account online on September 03, 2021.
1) I have contacted Impark office 4 times since to follow up on my refund for October 2021.
2) I spoke with an agent in December 2021 (3rd time) and was ensured they have received all the information required and my refund would be issued 3-5 business days.
3) I called and spoke with an agent this morning January 06, 2022 and I was really upset and frustrated. I was then informed today they did not receive the white permit. I sent this regular mail Canada Post in September 2021.
4) I requested to speak with a manager or supervisor this morning and the agent just cut me off stating she can help me.
5) After being on hold on/off this morning for around 45 mins the call was disconnected and no agent called me back.

I am beyond frustrated that it takes 4 months for a refund. This is the 2nd time I have cancelled my monthly impark account. The first time cancelled in May 2020 with no issues.

Please help as I would not want this issue to happen to anyone else.

Thank-you,

Kim Manton
[protected]@hotmail.com

More Impark Parking complaints & reviews

Impark Parking - parking ticket that I never got!
Impark Parking - parking ticket