IKEAworst customer service

M

oh IKEA, is the worst customer service, even the manager on the showroom they have at palo alto, ca, she is the worst, could you believe we asked for help, because we have kids, she told him you should for 20 minutes, he came bake and told me, you know when you go with kids it is not easy to wait that long since we went on Monday to buy it only and leave, since it easier than any other day, and then i became mad and i went to her telling her and i was angry i have kids should i wait for 20 minutes, she said yes the guy he is on his launch you should wait with bad tone, instead to be nice, here i lost my temper since she is pregnant she can’t help, i said no one on the floor no it is bad economy, i asked for the manager, she was the manager, really is the worst store in my opinion you can used high quality furniture an looks like new better than ikea, i will never ever go there, the worst store for the customer service even in my idea they are not that cheap for the quality they have, the worst management and customer service

• Ik
    IkeaShopper May 07, 2009

I purchased some furniture from this store. After 2 hours we returned store to exchange a broken piece. Upon arrival, we gave the receipt to the customer service lady and showed her this piece is from which product. She first told me this product was completely out of stock. Since I remembered I picked this item from a big pile, I went into store and located the product. After I come back she coldly say: Now give me your receipt. I was very confused and told her that I had gave it to her. She said: No, you didn't gave me your receipt. My wife came over and said she saw me give her the receipt. The customer service lady insisted: "No, you never gave me the receipt". My wife noticed there was some thing looks like receipt behind her counter and point to the lady: "that seems to be our receipt." The lady pulled the trash can back and said: "No, there is no your receipt." my wife reached her hand into the trash bin and picked it up and it IS our receipt. We show it to her, she still said: this is not your receipt. Well, there was my credit card last 4 digit number on it, I was really not sure what she was thinking about. I put the receipt in front of her asked an explanation she then became so mad started to threaten us and asked us to leave the store. At this moment, I knew I can not talk with her anymore. I even can not trust them with a receipt.

• Lo
    losarea Nov 15, 2010

You realize that no one will take you seriously since you can't even manage to put together a sentence correctly. Your argument is invalid because of your ignorance.