IKEA — restaurant
We have been attending the buffets at our local Canton, MI store ever since it opened, & since the first have noticed a decline in the variety & quality of the foods served therein, but this Friday night "YulBord" was a bad joke! After standing in line for one (1) hour, we find the buffet tables gone & we have to wait at serving stations to be served. The first five (5) stations were empty when we got to them, & there must have been another 100 people behind us. Other stations were partially empty with only 1 or 2 items left. The prep/serving staff didn't seem to have a clue as to what needed to be replenished or how much was needed. There were several items we never did get. The quality of the 2 types of salmon was much poorer than what we had at prior buffets. If this is the type of service coming in the future, we just had our last meal at IKEA!
More IKEA Complaints & Reviews
- Ikea Aneboda Bed Frame - ikea cheap furniture
- Ikea Credit Card - ikea credit card is a drama!
- Ikea / Brimnes Storage Bed - bad service/incorrect details
- IKEA USA - don't shop there
- IKEA - malm base and sulton fjordgard mattress - the worst
- Ikea Kitchen Remodel - kitchen remodel / incompetence; poor customer service
- IKEA - Customer service
- IKEA - delivery service
- IKEA - delivery issues
- IKEA - snapped finger