Having problems with Chef Depot?

Chef Depot reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Dec 18, 2007. The latest review Most Obnoxious Response to a Broken (Shoddily Packed) Oil Bottle was posted on Feb 26, 2016. The latest complaint POOR Customer Service was resolved on Dec 19, 2011. Chef Depot has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 7 reviews. Chef Depot has resolved 3 complaints.

Chef Depot Customer Service Contacts

1940 Internationale Pkwy #200
Woodridge, Illinois

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Chef Depot Customer Service. Initial Chef Depot complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Chef Depot above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Chef Depot. Discuss the issues you have had with Chef Depot and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Chef Depot Complaints & Reviews

Chef Depot — Most Obnoxious Response to a Broken (Shoddily Packed) Oil Bottle

OMG! How do these people stay in business? I ordered a very pretty (and very expensive) hand pained Olive Oil...

Chef DepotPOOR Customer Service

I called Chef Depot about a damaged product and the lady proceeded to tell her co-worker what a "jerk" I was. I don't think she realized that she hadn't put me on mute and I could hear everything. The gentleman who later told me he was the owner said he didn't have time to "deal" with my problem and to send him an email. Apparently this week was the busiest week for them and I guess they didn't have time to handle a customer's issue if they weren't spending money. Never have I faced such rudeness in my life. It was so blatant that I thought maybe I had dialed the wrong number.

Needless to say, I will NEVER deal with them again. When I make a purchase, I expect good customer service. This is a small operation (from the sound of things) and they do not care about the service after the fact. Unbelievable. It would have been one thing if I was actually being rude or yelling or something else but I was very cordial.

Be warned.

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Chef Depot — I like ChefDepot for gifts

I ordered many gifts from ChefDepot.com over the last few years. They have been very propmt and accurate with...

Chef DepotFraudulent charge

This "company" is shady and not worth doing business with. I placed an order for a product online and received an immediate e-mail confirmation from "[protected]@eprocessingnetwork.com." The e-mail had no information about when the product would ship. My credit card was immediately charged. I waited 8 days and heard nothing at all from the company. I sent an e-mail to the customer service department ([protected]@yahoo.com) requesting an update, and did not hear back. I called Chef Depot and the line was busy, of all things, for a couple hours straight. I could not leave a message, nothing. Just a busy signal. When I tried again, a few hours later, the phone rang. I spoke to "Craig, " who informed me that the product I had ordered happened to be out of stock. No explanation for why I was not notified. No explanation of what might have happened if I didn't call. He tried to convince me to get a similar product. I requested that he refund my credit card. He seemed to grudgingly acknowledge that he would. We shall see.

Comment Guidelines

1 Response
      • Ti
        timberlan Dec 19, 2011

Doesn't surprise me, this is probably the worst company you can deal with on the web.

Chef Depot — Poor service

Chef Depot would have to elevate their professionalism in order to be categorized as being merely poor in...

Chef Depot — Profoundly horrible service

This deeply disturbed owner has perhaps the single worst business skills I have ever encountered. If you...

Chef Depot — Bad service!

Absolutely do not order anything from this website. I ordered a $250 Christmas gift on December 2nd and...