Ideal Image Laser Hair Removaldishonest and unethical

Ideal image advertised heavily on most local radio stations. They advertised 50% for the month. When I called to get an idea of cost, the salesperson stated that every package is individual because everyone is different and there was no way she could give me an idea of cost; she could set up a free consultation. I had a consultation to have my underarm hair removed. She quoted me $1990 as the promotional 50% price and stated that it was the typical. She stated that it is 9 treatments, making it reasonable to believe that this was the typical process, not an individualized product. She printed out the contract and pointed out the places I needed to sign. I scanned over it asking a few questions. I should have read word for word. I asked if I could cancel anytime and she said I could. I chose to cancel after my first treatment because of the irritation to my skin. What she did not tell me, was that when I cancel, they charge way more for the single session than the original agreed pricing. Not to mention it took 3 days and over 10 phone calls to even get her on the phone! Ideal image is only out for money. They do not care about their clients. Proof positive... The cancelation contract makes you agree to not mention the contract or any of the situations surrounding the cancellation to any person or entity (Yes, I may be breaching my contract right now). I've not heard any unpaid positive endorsement for this company. I was a fool that failed to do adequate research and it cost me $398.

• Up
    Upset Non-Customer Aug 26, 2016

I went in for a consultation 7/30 and did apply for a line of credit thinking that I would eventually have something done but I ultimately decided not to have the procedure. I was told that I had already paid for the procedure and would not get a refund because I signed a contract. 1. I was never told I was signing a contract 2. I was never provided with any contract 3. Even if I did how can you justify charging someone $3, 375.00 for a procedure they never had ??? This place is a nightmare and needs to be out of business!

• Da
    Dancedance Dec 07, 2014

How is their lip injection treatment? Anyone have an experience?

• Da
    Dana Edwards Sep 26, 2014

I am astonished that they are being advertised on many of our local radio stations. Unfortunately I did not do my research. I am very fair skinned and have very light hair after my first treatment I was advised that it would probably not work on me because my hair was to light. They refused to refund my money and let me out of my contract. I will contact every person that I can think of from the Attorney General to people on the street until Oklahoma knows this business should be shut down!!! We live in a great State and Ideal Image does not belong here!!!

• Ta
    talthadia Sep 09, 2014

Be glad that's all they got from you. I spent five grand, went to ask my treatments and had every single hair grow back within four months. I was told repeatedly by then that they were permanent for getting rid of up to 90 percent of the hair. There's no way I would have done their treatments knowing it was never going to work. Completely unethical business.

• Id
    Ideal Image Development Corporation Mar 27, 2013

We apologize that you did not enjoy your experience with us. Ideal Image strives to provide the best customer service to our guests. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact our Customer Service Department at [protected] so that we may work to improve your guest experience.