Ideal Imagehorrible service

M

After all my sessions and my complete payment of $5000.00 for 6 different areas of treatment, I have been told that the hair that remains is considered not treatable hair. Its funny, when I was signing up and paying a large down payment, they guaranteed that this was a permanent hair removal treatment. So after all of the treatments and expressing my concern that the treatments still were not working, they want me to pay more, to have the hair permanently removed. I want a refund! Some one needs to file a class action lawsuit!!

• Ca
    Carrie1029 Jul 10, 2013

Liars, scam, cheaters. Told many things, delivered none and they even admitted that they changed their agreement with me. I say we sue them for false advertising and breech of contract.

• Sh
    sheabutter May 02, 2013

THis was horrible the people are nice. the service is fraud

• Ph
    phlebautumn Feb 20, 2013

I had the exact same problem. Ideal Image is a joke. And a very painful and costly one at that. Not only did I spend over $4, 000 I didnt lose any hair at all but because they went onto different spots that didnt need any lasering, it like shaving, only made the hair grow more. My problem is 100 times worse than it was beforing entering this hell hole.