Ideal Image DevelopmentService, lack of response, email always bounces back.

K Mar 02, 2021

Hello Briana, [email protected]( this email does not exist)

This document indicates there are five pages, however I only see one page. This document is a new contract stating that I will pay an additional $6500. However, I was told that due to covid-19, I had to sign a new contract to make an appointment, however I would not have to pay. Can you please share with me where it says you will not take out another loan in my name through Ally Lending? Also, that I will not have to pay another $6500? I have not rendered this service yet I'm paying for it along with interest so I'm very hesitant to sign anything. Can I please set up a appointment to discuss situation and experience with someone at the local office here in Madison? I have had a less than positive experience with Ideal Image over the past year, and I would rather just be reimbursed for what I have paid.

Kind regards,

Kari Stopple
[protected]

From: DocuSign System [mailto:[protected]@docusign.net]
Sent: Tuesday, March 2, 2021 1:28 PM
To: Kari Stopple
Subject: Documents for your DocuSign Signature

Briana Constantinou sent you a document to review and sign.

REVIEW DOCUMENT

Briana Constantinou
[email protected]

I am sending you this request for your electronic signature, please review and electronically sign by following the link below.
Powered by

Do Not Share This Email
This email contains a secure link to DocuSign. Please do not share this email, link, or access code with others.
Alternate Signing Method
Visit DocuSign.com, click 'Access Documents', and enter the security code:
F48EB871E6EE4B11907FF5C455111A262
About DocuSign
Sign documents electronically in just minutes. It's safe, secure, and legally binding. Whether you're in an office, at home, on-the-go -- or even across the globe -- DocuSign provides a professional trusted solution for Digital Transaction Management™.
Questions about the Document?
If you need to modify the document or have questions about the details in the document, please reach out to the sender by emailing them directly.

Stop receiving this email
Report this email or read more about Declining to sign and Managing notifications.

If you are having trouble signing the document, please visit the Help with Signing page on our Support Center.
Download the DocuSign App
This message was sent to you by Briana Constantinou who is using the DocuSign Electronic Signature Service. If you would rather not receive email from this sender you may contact the sender with your request.