Idea Cellular(Adithya Birla Group)exceeded bill, for un used gprs

S

sir,
subject: chargedd for ununsed gprs

iam a user of idea cellular postpaid ,which is issued from my company (icici prudential) .i have asked for an internet connection from idea cellular company ,for that i approach their kottayam office but the insulted me ,so i reported a complaint to their customer care .they ask me to go to there again and i do so .the second time they told thet their office time is over .but time was only 5.40pm.at the same time i dialed to customercare and ask for deactivate my gprs ,because i couldn't use it for a single paise .now i got a bill form their company with an added amount of that 400,actually during the activation time they said tha the plan is have only 300 per month ,but the listed amount was 400 .my complaint is that iam not going to pay that amount .iam ready to pay my phone usage bill,why should i pay for that unusage charge .
my coplaint is genuine ,and i advice the company that never appoint a rudehuman to any customercare office .that person should have a customer relationship.

thanking you
sreekanh TG

sateeshgs22 Aug 22, 2010

puk code for my idea sim [protected].
    send to my email id [email protected]

• Sh
    shubhadutt Aug 03, 2010

please give me idea puk no. because it is blocked .please sir to my e mail address my mobile no is [protected] shubha

• Va
    varun oza Mar 15, 2009

I have not received my mobile bill for the month of febuary 2009 and its disappointing to see that after regular follow-up done with customer care their is no outcome for such simple issue.i would like to have the detailed bill of my mobile on my email ID is [email protected] and my mobile number is [protected]. your earliest reply will be appriceated...

• Ha
    hari Feb 24, 2009

i am using idea post paid since one and half month but still i had not got the bill of first month i need with call detials my cell number is [protected] please check imediatly

• De
    DEEPAK KUMAR Jan 19, 2009

hello sir, i want PUK number for my idea cellular sim card. because my sim card was blocked. plz immideately. to e mail address. MY MOBILE NO.

[protected]
    MY ALTERNATIVE NO.
    [protected]

MAST RAM BHATI Dec 02, 2008

• Zy
    zyad Nov 16, 2008

hello sir
    i lost my sim has been blocked and i dont have its puk code.can u please email it to me ?my no is [protected]

• Sh
    shamsu Nov 13, 2008

• Za
    zahra Sep 06, 2008

My sim has been blocked and i do not have the PUK no. Can u please email it to me as soon as possible? My number is [protected] and the sim no. is [protected]

Chetan B Zope Aug 19, 2008

My idea mobile no is [protected]

I never get soft copy mobile bill on my [email protected] e-mail id.

Regards,

now i need puk code

now i need puk code

now i need puk code.

rajesh kumar Aug 10, 2008

sir, My SIM card blocked accidently and I do not remember the PUK code. Kindly provide me PUK code to unblock the SIM. My mob no [protected] and sim no [protected]

• Go
    Gopakumar G Nair Jul 27, 2008

My SIM card blocked accidently and I do not remember the PUK code. Kindly provide me PUK code to unblock the SIM. My mob no. [protected]

GG Nair

Sachin Gurav Jul 04, 2008

Mobile No- [protected]

Please provide PUK number for above mobile nuber idea cellular sim card.

Thanks in advance.
    Sachin.

• Pa
    pavan kmar Dec 14, 2007

hello sir, i want PUK number for my idea cellular sim card. because my sin card was blocked. plz immideately. to e mail address.