Menu

S
Author of the complaint
1:37 am
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

On 5th March 2020, the two transactions of Rs. 2000 (total 4000) were made in UBI Lokhandwala. The first transaction was for Rs. 10000 which went on hold due to security reasons at 7:32pm. The 2nd transaction of Rs. 2000 was successful at same time, the 3rd transaction was again for Rs. 2000 which was successful at 7:35pm and after that the amount of Rs. 5000, 2000 and 9000 went on hold due to security reasons. The last transaction was for Rs. 9000 at 7:52pm.

I've also sent you my proof of presence at customer.[protected]@icicibank.com. However, no one is responding for the same. Due to covid 19, the police station is not allowing me to come to their police station. Hence, accept my proof of presence and credit 4000 rupees into my saving account as I've blocked my credit card ending with 8004.

At the time of this fraud activity, I was in my office which is in Vikhroli Location.

It's a fraud activity. Hence, I've this much information only. So please don't put more burden on me as it's not my fault. Why your system and security is very poor? Why people hacked your Credit Card easily? Please get back to me at the earliest and resolve this long term matter.

More ICICI Bank complaints & reviews

ICICI Bank - misleading exchange rate posted on their websites
Replied
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
ICICI Bank - Worst nri icici bank services
ICICI Bank - unauthorised debiting of my credit card.
ICICI Bank - unable to confirm payee while abroad