ICICI Bank Pvt Ltdgrade fitment in job

Dear All,
i m jitendra choudhary Emp ID 190489, i joined an organisation on 6 march 2010 as a Junior Officer, My qualification is BE Computer from Nagpur University, Masters in Marketing Management along with PGDM System from Sinhgad Institute of Management Pune is one of the renounced Institute for Management studies in Pune.
Scenario: I was attended a off campus Interview on 17 Jan 2010 and got selected as Junior Officer in ICICI BANK PVT LTD, At the time of joining i dont know the hierarchy of ICICI BANK and i joined as Junior Officer bu after joining a came across to my senior and he told me that ICICI Bank recruiting candidate for My college as an Assistant Manager Level -1, after knowing these i asked my senior authority then they told me you apply for Grade Fitment in the organisation if your college affiliate to AM-1 level Grade.then i do the same and i raised an SR or complaint against the recruitment at junior Level. then they send a mail to me that my college course is not affiliate to ICICI Bank after search of six months they gave me result in November Month, then i was resigned from the organisation because i m Upset for that decision taken my HR Department.After few day i got the mail from my college regarding an opening in ICICI BAnk As Assistant Manager-1 level.then after i revert the mail my asking is it applicable for my course also then they replayed "yes".
After getting such mental harassment from organisation, then i find one more way to proof myself because i really want to continue my work with icici bank, i know because of few i never claim icici bank policy.i got one more way to clear my thought with organisation but i already left the organisation. one thought come on my mind i have to send mail from my personal ID to all senior authority, after sending a mail then didnt reply from my last 3 Mails. ICICI BANK recruited 6 student from my college this year thats mean i m write, but they didnt replayed .So pls Help me on these matter.

Thanks

Jitendra Choudhary EMPID: 190489 ICICI BANK LTD

• Da
    david monteiro Sep 02, 2011

to the manager
    icici bank
    on date2/09/2011 i had requested manager mr pankaj mohan working at ajra branch really dont know how to talk with customer beieng a manager
    as specially the customer who are with relation in bank since 5 to 6 years and more this is really a not good

• Ji