I Saw It First — next day delivery arrived after 8 days
I ordered a pair of shoes and a dress on Friday at 10pm. It said next day Saturday delivery for £5.99 but this would only be if i ordered before 8pm on Friday. I paid the £5.99 and presumed if the item didnt turn up on Saturday it should be here by Sunday or Monday as like misguided and pretty little thing normally does. My item arrived on Saturday 8 days after the order.
The customer service is so sarcastic and condescending. They have provided no address I can write to complain. They repeat the same thing in all of the emails. I cant see why I should have paid £5.99 for a 8 day delivery when next day delivery states £3.99.
Isnt this just to confuse the customers. One of the worst customer service and they refuse to refund the delivery. Very misleading. I would never buy from them ever again and would never reccomend and I will let everyone know
More I Saw It First Complaints & Reviews
- I Saw It First - horrible experience
- I Saw It First - refunds
- I Saw It First - refund
- I Saw It First - no tractability of an order
- I Saw It First - not received an order I placed 3 weeks ago
- I Saw It First - Parcel never arrived. They say it did
- I Saw It First - delivery
- I Saw It First - Non delivery of order
- I Saw It First - faulty product/ delivery refund
- I Saw It First - chunky boots