Hungry Jack's Australiastorm flake ice cream

J

A 3 inch piece of plastic black tubing was found in my daughters ice cream. She nearly swallowed it.
I rang the store, banksia grove, WA, and the customer service was appalling.
I was Told that they would turn the machine off and next time we popped in they would "sort us out"... I assume that meant a refund!
I asked for the complaints procedure and was told to go on the website.
My daughter could have choked on this...I'm very upset about this.
I have photographs and have kept the piece of tubing.
Please reply, as I think the matter is a bit more serious than just a replacement ice cream!