Huggieshuggies - wrong size diapers inside the package

I use a 4+ (Extra large) size Huggies diapers for my 10mth old son. This i noticed comes with a picture of a giraffe on it.

However, the last 4+ package contained diapers that were smaller. These were size 4 (Large) with a picture of the Hippos made on it. Although the packaging said 4+, as did the print on the back of the diaper...both myself and my maid noticed these were considerably smaller. As a result the baby kept on leaking.

I bought another 4+ package; and this came with the correct size and with a picture of a giraffe. But as i was emptying the pack into my diaper sack, i came across the last 3 diapers that again had Hippos made on them and were smaller in length. This confirmed the fact that the incorrect sizes were packaged.

This is ridiculous. How can i trust that the package I am buying has the correct size diapers in it?
Although i believed Huggies to be superior in absorption qlty over Pampers, I am seriously thinking of switching brands.