Having problems with Buy Buy Baby?

Buy Buy Baby reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jul 4, 2012. The latest review BAB7135465820 - Problem with Order was posted on Apr 23, 2021. Buy Buy Baby has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 22 reviews. Buy Buy Baby has resolved 0 complaints.

Buy Buy Baby Customer Service Contacts

650 Liberty Avenue
Union, New Jersey

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Buy Buy Baby Customer Service. Initial Buy Buy Baby complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Buy Buy Baby above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Buy Buy Baby. Discuss the issues you have had with Buy Buy Baby and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Buy Buy Baby Complaints & Reviews

Apr 23, 2021

Buy Buy Baby — BAB7135465820 - Problem with Order

4/23/21 - called customer service because my order was not complete. I ordered a 4 pack of Dr Brown 5 oz baby...

Jan 08, 2021

Buy Buy Baby — Manager worst customer service!

On Thursday, January 7th around 2:50- 3:30 I visited buy buy baby located in Cedar Hills Beaverton, OR. I...

Nov 25, 2020

Buy Buy Baby — Customer service and store experience

My husband came to the store Rancho Cucamonga BuyBuyBaby Store (11530 Fourth St. Ste 125 Rancho Cucamonga, CA...

Buy Buy BabyThe enclosure card was not included with the gift I ordered.

I have called 3 times now, trying to get someone to send the enclosure card that was not included with the crib I sent to my niece. She had no idea who the crib came from.
All I want is for Buy Buy Baby to complete the order and send my enclosure card to my niece.
Item: BAB7104029557
I ordered the crib with an enclosure card on 9/26/2020 online.
The crib was delivered on 10/07/2020 without the enclosure card.

Today I was transferred (again) to a supervisor and, in giving her the benefit of the doubt, we were disconnected. They are telling me that they are waiting for the vendor to get back to them. When I called last week, another supervisor told me they would email me within 24 to 48 hours and would that be okay. I agreed, but, again, no one has attempted to contact me.

Judy McDermott

Buy Buy BabyCustomer service communication

Have received emails that my order has been delayed - no problem, but also no details of when it is expected to ship. Most annoying is that I waiting on hold for 1 1/2 hours - yes one and a half hours and no one answered - this is totally unacceptable - covid or no covid! People are working - companies are open... Do not use covid as an excuse for poor customer service. Have a call back option if you do not have enough people to cover your customer service dept please.

Buy Buy BabyOrder not shipped

I placed an order on may 3, 2020. It's still sitting in processing and they are basically unreachable. No working email, over an hour hold time. Chat doesn't work. This was supposed to be a gift for my daughter's 1st mother's day. The charge in my card finally showed up as pending last week. I was hoping that meant it was going to ship. Even with the covid outbreak, this is completely unacceptable.

May 01, 2020

Buy Buy Baby — Unprofessionalism

I entered into the store and it was my first time at this location. I wasn't greeted nor was I...

Buy Buy BabyCrib purchase from hell

This has been the worst customer service I have ever experienced. We ordered a crib and were sent two identical pieces (this led to one missing piece) for the crib. It has been nothing short of a wild goose chase on how to get the correct piece. My wife has been calling and emailing non stop to even get an answer. Our baby is due in the next few weeks and we don't have a functioning crib. We have spoken with multiple service reps and one by the name of brenden even gave us a wrong number to contact for our home delivery. It ended up being a number for a vitamin store. Called back again and got a guy by the name of brendin. That's right, 2 guys with different ways to spell that name. Brendin told us that he couldn't help us at all.

I'm tired of going around the horn trying to get an answer. I planned on buying the uppababy stroller through buy buy baby, but why would i? Why would I support a company with such horrible service. I need an answer now or you will lose a customer and I will go to the better business bureau.

Buy Buy BabyBaby crib

I put in an order for a baby crib on December 15th. I had used a 50$ gift card for the order and the remaining balance put on a credit card. I received an email confirming the purchase that night and an expected delivery date of 12/21-12/28. After that I recieved no other emails, and after the 25th I rechecked my order status just to check where the package might be at and my order now says cancelled. I recieved no email letting me know it was canceled or why. I reached out to the online help section on the buy buy website and put in info to be contacted about my order within 24 hours, and never heard from any one. I then called customer service and due to volume of calls was told to leave a voicemail and I'd be called back in 24 hours and 2 days later have yet to hear back from anyone. I tried to just re submit my order using the same card and gift card again, but it looks like my gift card was never reimbursed the money that was on it for the canceled order.

Nov 27, 2019

Buy Buy Baby — process to order online then pick up in store...? "fail"

Buy Buy Babyhatch baby rest sound machine night light & time-to-rise

To whom it may concern,

When we received the Hatch Baby Rest Sound Machine Night Light & Time-to-Rise as a gift for our first born I was thrilled. Unfortunately I have not been able to experience it as it does not work properly at all. The buttons do not seem to work- I press the lower the volume button and the volume gets higher, I press the dim the light button and nothing happens. The worst is, as soon as I think I have it working I will flip it over and set it down and it stops working completely (shuts off), it will jump through the sounds or the light comes on or off without notice or starts to change colours unexpectedly. The most frustrating is the volume issue- it will get louder and wake the baby.
            I am disappointed in the product as it is making bedtime and nap time very stressful, I can not use it. Tonight I had to unplug it as it was doing nothing but distract my baby.

I think I may have gotten a lemon, I would be happy to try a new product again, or I would be happy to return the product as well.

Paola Willingham
            [protected]@yahoo.ca

• Ky
                K Yeager Nov 27, 2019

I had a major misunderstanding about how the process to buy online and pick up in the BuyBuyBaby store works. We have the first grandkid being born soon in South Carolina. We live in Kentucky, Maryland, and California. The opportunity to pick up all these gifts in Lexington KY by the kind sister (me) was going to save everybody shipping costs, and especially would save anybody flying the hassle of bringing large wrapped gifts on the plane. We all went separately to the BuyBuyBaby website, selected our gifts off the registry, typed in all the details of our individual credit card numbers (including expiration and security code). Additionally we were careful to provide our individual email addresses because of the lovely advertised 20% deduction. It was a little disconcerting that the discount didn't appear on the web site "check out", but, a human reassured us this would be taken off at a later step, when I was actually in the store.

I drove to BuyBuyBaby in Lexington, and told the clerk I was here to pickup three separate orders. She asked our three last names (Luton, Luton, and Yeager) and quickly found the correct boxes. At this point, our misunderstandings started. I assumed the clerk would look at the emails on my phone, as an important part of the process. She didn't need to see any of the data on my phone. The clerk asked for a credit card to pay for all three gifts. What? I asked if she could complete the three transactions using the three credit cards that we'd carefully typed into the web site. No, not possible, she said, adding, "I don't know why we asked for all that information; we don't use it." A line had formed behind me by this time. If I had had my brother's credit card I could have used it for his purchase, but, his was in California. If I'd had my dad's credit card I could have used it for his purchase, but he was in Nicholasville. I was a little rattled because things weren't going like I thought they would. In all the confusion I did not notice none of the purchases had the 20% discount. I noticed it after I drove 45 minutes to my house. Sigh - this is not a good process. But I am going to give it the old college try, call customer support after Thanksgiving, and see if she can work it out over the phone without me needing to come it.

Buy Buy Baby — customer service

Good Evening, I just wanted to share an experience that I witnessed at the BuyBuy baby in Newark, Delaware...

Buy Buy Baby — service of worker

I was the last customer at the 530 West Mount Pleasant Avenue Livingston New Jersey 07003 9 store. The...

Buy Buy Baby — delivery

I bought a stroller from the NY Chelsea store and got offered delivery at my apartment.It was an extra $15...

Buybuy Baby — wrong item

Two weeks ago I ordered an item for my little son from their Christmas catalog I received via mail. It was a...

BuyBuyBabyWhat a mess

They didn't order an item I ordered from the nearest store. I spent an hour trying to figure out what has happened.
              They finally ordered and what I received was far from the best quality. The dresser was defective and in a different color. That was beyond appalling.
              It took about 2 weeks to replace everything and I was waiting for the right item, they scheduled the delivery, but then canceled it.
              Sitting and waiting for them to call and tell me when they will deliver. And I'm not sure everything will be ok with the item.
              Nothing to say. Dealing with hem turned out in a big mess.

BuyBuyBaby — Looks like a scam to me

Ok, it's too messy and absolutely unorganized. I bought a crib and it never arrived. I was on hold more than...

Wernersville

www.buybuybaby.comLazy company

I wanted to buy something from this site www.buybuybaby.com and every time when I tried to place my order something went wrong. I wasn't able to place the order myself so I contacted their customer service via phone and their rep said that I can my an order via phone and promised to help me. They asked me to wait on hold and promised to get back to me within 5-10 minutes. They finally returned 35 minutes later and said that they were too busy and asked me to call later. When I called no one picked up, I tried again next day and got the same result. In the end I gave up and bought from another site. What a lazy company. They just lost a customer and it seems that they really don't care.

www.buybuybaby.comI didn't get my order. only wrong item

I ordered baby travel bag from the company www.buybuybaby.com. I waited 14 days and finally received the order, but the seller mixed the orders and delivered completely wrong item. I wasted my money and returned the wrong order, but the seller hasn’t replied to my emails and haven’t sent correct item. It was really frustrating deal for me. I will never again use this website.

www.buybuybaby.comSeller hasn't changed the order, but it was torn and dirty

I ordered some kids’ clothes from the website www.buybuybaby.com. I received the order with horrible delay, but the clothes were dirty and torn. I sent tons of emails to the seller and asked if it was possible to return it. After 2 weeks I finally got the address. I sent the order back, but after that I haven’t received any news from the seller. WTF? Please leave comments about this company, because people should be aware when they buy from such dishonest seller.