Huggies — huggies wipes cucumber melon
I just bought a big box of huggies wipes from Sam's Club in Fayetteville NC. These wipes are horrible. The smell is nothing like cucumber melon. They stink really bad. Maybe I got a bad box I don't know.
These wipes are also rough on my baby. They are practically scratching his gentials and butt. I have completely stop using them due to this. Now I have wasted my money on these wipes that can't even use.
And the catch slogan of one and done. No it takes more than one to properly clean my baby.
I would appreciate some type of refund as I can not trust Huggies brand for my child or family.
More Huggies Complaints & Reviews
- Huggies - diapers 
- Huggies - glass shards 
- Huggies Diapers - dye rubbing off on my babies legs 
- Huggies Diapers - leaks, came loose 
- Huggies Dry Comfort - bad batch nappies 
- Huggies - huggies diapers
- Huggies - huggies little movers 
- Huggies - diapers
- Huggies Diapers - dye on inner thighs 
- Huggies Gold no 5 - Bad quality!!