Having problems with BabyCenter?

BabyCenter Customer Service Contacts

163 Freelon Street
San Francisco, California

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with BabyCenter Customer Service. Initial BabyCenter complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for BabyCenter above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about BabyCenter. Discuss the issues you have had with BabyCenter and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

BabyCenterbarycenter community boards

I was a member on baby center on and off since 2016. I have never verbally attacked anyone, been mean or nasty or the like. I have not made violations to the rules. My account was recently banned for 'violations' that I did not make. I did not violate any of the board rules of bargain hunters and mommytotwingirls the GO reported my profile although others on bargain hunters board were calling me rude names, saying condescending and smug things to me and attacking my character for no reason. I never responded with any personal attacks or snark. This website is a place for sad and lonely women to be mean and attack people verbally while hiding behind their screens. It is really sad. They verbally attack you if you state that you are Christian. They call you names and insinuate that you are uneducated and delusional. kkkandy calls people names if they state their beliefs. it's really sad and pathetic and the site should be dismantled because mods pick and choose what they are going to report...

Jun 26, 2020

BabyCenter — Banned for absolutely no reason explanation

My screen name is Lovnmomma46 my account was disabled for absolutely no reason and no explanation! I have...

BabyCenterIt's the worst website

I can't imagine that those angry and mean women are someone's mothers. They are disgusting.
    No matter what kind of question you ask, you will be cursed, screwed and "yelled at" by those crazy moms.
    Stay away from this website society, they will eat you alive. I wonder how all of them survive among sharks like them. I think it's the worst website for parents.

BabyCenterCruel community

The community on this website is very cruel. I don't recommend to use this website as a place for looking for answers.
      Don't even try to post anything, don't ask questions. Those women from the community are like angry dogs willing to bite and eat you.
      They may offend you. They curse, call names. Do you need it?
      I am very frustrated. I know what this site used to be several years ago. I don't know what happened.
      They have to drive all those women away not to make other normal women nervous.
      Oh god, they are someone else's mothers... I honestly don't envy their husbands and children...

BabyCenter — Terrible society

Only negative experience. Women registered there as users are mean and will laugh at you if you need their...

Babycenter.comcommunity boards

This website allows bullying and moderators not only condone it, they encourage it. Grown women are harassing other members but nothing is done about it. The regular users bully new members on a daily basis but the group owners/moderators do nothing about it. Avoid if you can! This place is a soul sucking hole where cliques and immature behaviors are prevalent.

BabyCenterWebsite

Your website moderators do a TERRIBLE job of managing bullies and harassment on your site. Do a quick search and see how many women have complained. I was attacked simply for deleting comments from a thread after I realized it was old. Babycenter did nothing about it. I reported several comments that were made and all I got was an email saying they would: Look into it and a friend of the poster commenting that somehow her comments were considered just "snark." They don't seem to care that this is happening to many women.

Babycenter.comAngry women

What a terrible website Babycenter is!! It is full of angry and nasty women and I did the biggest mistake in my life when I decided to try this site. I left a comment and because my point of view was a bit different from theirs, I received tons of negative replies. They literally mentally attacked me, told me to leave the site, and other stuff. This website and its users are absolutely disgusting and gross!! I left Babycenter not because they told me to do so, but because I could not stand it any longer. And the worst part is that Babycenter moderators don't seem to care! Do not waste your time here, you'll get nothing but headache!

Babycenter.com — Rude and mean people on the website

OMG. I wanted to warn all pregnant ladies that the website www.babycenter.com is terrible place to visit and...

BabyCenter — Spam Email Never Ends & You cant Cancel Accounts

WATCH OUT FOR THIS WEBSITE - ONCE YOU CREATE AN ACCOUNT IT CANNOT BE CANCELLED and no matter how may time...

Babycenter.comThe birth boards are full of crazy and downright combative ladies

Let's say you're pregnant. Perhaps you have some questions, need some support, or just want to form positive connections with other pregnant ladies. Then don't go to babycenter! The birth boards are full of crazy and downright combative ladies who spend days on end posting rude comments. And the mods do nothing about it, sometimes they even join in! I am due in November 2012 and hoped to use this site frequently but ended up giving up on it within a week. My birth club had over 11k members but only a handful commented and the comments were overwhelmingly snarky/nasty. Oh, and to top is all off, if you want to cancel your account, you have to beg and hope they actually get around to it.

• Rr
                  rrr444 Feb 24, 2017

This is the WORST place to go if you are looking for a site with supportive, welcoming women. These women are a nightmare and will attack over NOTHING. I posted on a thread that I later realized was old. Figuring I would get no responses I deleted my comments only to wake up to nasty messages with women accusing me of "stirring the s*** pot" (i was told to lick the spoon) and screenshooting the fact that I had commented. When I responded, all my responses were (of course) reported and I was given a violation. WTH? Crappy site - try whattoexpect instead.

• Jy
                  jylalad Apr 06, 2016

The harassment and stalking on the site babycenter.com is out of control. I believe some of it is serious enough that the site needs to be shut down. What someone above said is also true, if you report any harassment to a moderator, they will give you a warning instead. There is no one who is moderating the site the way that it should be. They allow posters to keep posting harassing comments to the same person over and over again, as long as it meets certain "criteria" (i.e. doesn't make direct threats, etc). It is still harassment and stalking. If you ask the person to stop bothering you, its considered a "violation" of the terms of the site! Johnson & Johnson please shut this monster down!!! There is also a lot of questionable "medical" advice being given out by random posters on the site, that should be concerning enough to shut the whole thing down.

• Ri
                  Rimshek Nov 22, 2012

The women on here are horrible, mean and cruel. As far as information, it's a little confusing as you see two doctors with opposite opinions on the same page.

• Li
                  Lipkole May 29, 2012

The birth boards are the worst in terms of snarky & judgmental comments and mean girl attitudes! Unfortunately, the moderators let this slide and the women who report someone end up getting warnings themselves. This is not a support group.

Chabele Apr 22, 2012

This site is the tops when it comes to $#*!y women, snarky attitudes and cliques all over the place. Very rarely can you ask a question and get an honest answer without receiving "Omg, how stupid are you?" comments. Unless of course you're one of the popular girls who take great pleasure in belittling everyone else. Avoid this site like the plague.

• Mo
                  Mother of DS Oct 26, 2011

This company made a log-in to BabyCenter.com, joined a forum for mothers who are sharing their stories about raising children with Down Syndrome and solicited their website and company. Stating they have a "cure" and our children can lead "normal" lives and go to "normal"school. They can get rid of the Down Syndrome they claimed. I e-mailed the company and they persisted that they could do what they claimed and provided "proof" to their claim which was a little boy who has DS from the age of about 10 months to 2 years learning to walk, three pictures throughout this time line were included; 1 sitting @ 10 mo, 2 standing while holding on to something @ 18 mo, and 3 standing unassisted @ 24 mo. Clearly praying on those that do not know this is possible without any so called "treatment".