Huggies Diapersbad box of diapers

I have been buying Huggies diapers for almost Two years now and I would never buy any other kind because my daughters’ bottom is very sensitive to cheap brands. Oaky so I bought my last super box of diapers size # in January and I don’t know if I just bought an old box or what. But what I do know is they ripped all apart they didn’t absorb not a single drop of moisture. And you can guess about the consumption of the other stuff. I am sooooo upset with my Huggies if I felt like this was going to happen I would’ve just bought Parents Choice. At least I know the durability of those diapers. But not my Huggies!!!

christyH Aug 23, 2015

Pieaces of stuff on wipes like glass or fiber 11 packs something needs to need done they need to be recalled our babies shouldn't have to suffer because of your companies mistake.

• Ka
    Kathleen Hartford Apr 13, 2011

I bought some huggie diapers and i must have bought one box that was not to good cause there was a few diapers in there that had big blobs of glue in a qite of them. Thanks. I love huggies better than pampers.

• Ka
    Kathleen Hartford Apr 13, 2011

I have been buying huggie diapers for my daughter for 18 months and I bought a big box and a few of them had a bob of glue on it and riped them also, usage of those ones. But, I love huggies diapers.

• Ha
    harally99 Apr 07, 2011

they are a good company I am sure they might replace your order if you send it back to them I guess they will do the S&H too

• Aa
    AACMAC Mar 23, 2011

I CAN NOT UNDERSTAND PARTS OF YOUR COMPLAINT. DIAPERS FELL APART & DIDN'T ABSORB MOISTURE? CALL HUGGIES COMPANY, 800 NUMBER IS ON MOST PRODUCTS OUT THERE. I AM SURE HUGGIES HAS ONE. TELL THEM WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO YOU, WHEN USING THEIR DIAPERS ON YOUR BABY GIRL. I'M SURE THEY WILL HELP YOU OUT, IF YOU DO WANT ANYTHING FROM THEM, LIKE A NEW BOX OF DIAPERS OR WHAT NOT. I HAVE CALLED MANY COMPANIES WHEN NOT SATISFIED WITH THEIR PRODUCT OR PRODUCTS, THEY CAN MOST USUALLY HELP YOU

Comment Guidelines