HTCthat your mobile phone weaknesses and trust issues.

Dear Sir,
Note that your mobile phone weaknesses and trusted issues.
HTC 626 (IMEI [protected]) portable mobile phone, I brought from Softlogic company of Sri Lanka in 08-01-2017 year with one year warranty. This company is an agent of Sri Lanka. Dear sir within 6 month after bought this portable mobile phone gave me wrong sound problem . Then I gave it to dealer of Sri Lankan for repairing . After repairing (change software ) they return to me.
Within one and haft month same problem came to my phone. When I again called them saying about that, they said that the phone mother board should be change. I brought this mobile phone with great successfully. But I wonder within this shout period what happened to this phone. This is a very great problem to me.
And I must say and can't believe Sri Lanka Softlogic company whether they have change the spare part of this mobile phone.
Very greatly I request you to pay your kind attention over your customers.
I hope your reply…….