HRRG — company didnt even send claim to insurance.
I received a bill in May stating that i owed HRRG $900.00 from a ER visit. They have called me non stop since I first received the bill. I finally on 11/13/13 asked the lady from HRRG if she could look and see if my insurance had paid any on the bill, she states that insurance didnt pay any but she said that i could call my insurance and ask them. I called my insurance company and they said that they never received a claim from them for that date and the bills that they did receive for that date of service were paid in full. So i had to call the actual company and they stated that they had submitted the claim but never heard anything back. Dont you think if the insurance didn't respond then you might need to resubmit the claim. Considering that i have double coverage insurance, i shouldn't owe that much for a freaking ER visit. Especially since the insurance paid the other 2 claims in full for that day of service.
More HRRG Complaints & Reviews
- HRRG Collections - bogus bill
- HRRG Collections - false billing
- Healthcare Revenue Recovery Group - harrassing calls everyday
- HRRG Collections - false billing practices
- HRRG Collections - collectiion practices /extortion
- Healthcare Revenue Recovery Group [HRRG] - calls stating I must call them about unspecified unpaid pill
- Healthcare Revenue Recovery Group [HRRG] - medical bill resolution - rude and belligerent associates
- HRRG - harrassment
- HRRG - super rude
- HRRG - emergency medical bill