Hp Canada / Deskjet F4280 — ink jets dry up
how is it that if you don't use the printer for a month the jets dry up and the printer is useless?do we have to use it every day and waste all that ink?i only use my printer to run off photos from my computer for drawing so some times i work on a drawing for over two weeks.i go to use the printer and all i get is lines.this is cr-p i cant afford a new printer every time i want to draw a photo.why dont they at least give you a warning that this might happen.this is just a cash grab from the consumer for ink or new printers.i can't even find somewhere on thier site to complain?
More Hp Canada / Deskjet F4280 Complaints & Reviews
- Hp Pavilion Slimline - motherboard failures on new computers
- Hp Pavilion Dv2000 - laptop problems
- Hp Officejet Pro K550 - printer is hopeless!
- Hp Dv6000 - privacy violation and poor product!
- HP Customer Service - extremely disappointed with hp customer service!
- Hp Pl4260n 42 - failure to work
- Hp, Monitor, 22xi, - started hazzy lines and went bad within 4 months, accepted for repair but not completed within 2 months and requestint two more months now
- HP - hp products and customer service
- HP - repair scam
- HP - shipment delayed by 3 weeks