Houzz / beware of the scam targeting designers

I got a text one day, see image below. Besides the "Mrs. Jane" part, it seemed legit. I replied, and got this email today. Totally fishy. I saw another post about the same issue. Y'all be warned.

Good day,

My name is Mrs Khole Jane, I'm married and I have a 7 months baby call Sara. My husband is the most wonderful thing that has happened to me and I will always say that. He is a Software Developer and System Engineer to a company, we are moving back to the State from London, UK because he just secured a better job.

House description: 3 br, 2 bath with custom woodwork throughout. Parking space, Luxurious master suite, open-concept chef's kitchen with granite counters, SS appliances, skylight, custom cabinets. We will also send a floor plan and pictures when available for your review.

We have ordered for the furnitures and home appliances, so all we need you to do is to make use of our supplies to do the interior decorating (furniture and electronics layout, artwork placement, kitchen utensils placements etc). We plan moving in Last week of June or earlier. Kindly let me know your free time/chosen date between now and then so we can fix everything and our orders can be deliver at the house before then too.

Below are the items my husband ordered, I'll see if I can get the rest to you but these are the major ones:

Rug for living room 5' by 6' in size - 1
sofa
Clock
Cooking in the kitchen
3 Piece Coffee Table Set - 1
Chairs and Ottoman Set - 1
5 Piece Dining Set - 1
Curtains
TV, including something to put it on such as a TV stand
Handing on wall photo frames
Mattress
Bedside table
Bed sheets
Pillows
Alarm clock
Shower Curtain, bath towels, hand towels
Fire extinguisher
Belmont Twelve Light Chandelier to replace formal one.

If I may ask, in Which area or city do you live in?

There would be handyman/installer to help you. Agent/Realtor should also be there delivery date to accept furnitures. The paintings have been done so you don't need to worry about that and I would like to know how much you are willing to charge for your services atleast 2 days and if you accept Check for payment. I would appreciate it if you can get back to us soonest because we really want things sorted before our arrival.

I look forward to your response soonest.

Thank you.