House of Salmicannot get a response in regards to the status of my ring

L

My process with this company actually started back in November 2015. I ordered a ring and all went well until I received it in January 2016. The ring was about 5 sizes too small ( could not even get it on my pinky finger) and the inscription was wrong. I contacted the company who requested I send back the ring to have it fixed. Then when I did not hear back I emailed and was finally told they had misplaced my ring and that because the size was such a huge difference an entire new ring would have to be made at my expense. I asked that I only pay half the cost which was accepted. This was in early 2017. Since then I have not had any replies to my emails or Facebook messages. The company even had a ruby of mine that I sent to have incorporated into my ring. So now I am out approximately 600$ and one small ruby. I even tried to call but the number was not in service. My next step is sending friends to their office address in England.