House of CB"scam,ripoff,lies"

L

I returned a bodysuit for a refund that was in excellent condition and they are refusing to refund me because they say it is soiled. This is a lie. I want my refund.

• Updated by LatoyaT · May 09, 2017

Sorry to hear you are going through same thing. After I contacted them numerous times they eventually sent the bodysuit back to me and I sold it on eBay( not for as much as I paid for it ). I will never purchase from them again!

• La
    LatoyaT Jun 29, 2016

I am being refused a refund due to crotch stains on a bodysuit. This is a lie. I returned the bodysuit because I could not even try it on. It is way too small. They are lying in order to keep my money. There are other complaints like mine online where people complain about them not issuing their refunds. Please help.

ChelseyJane May 09, 2017

@LatoyaT I am having this exact same issue right now. It didn't fit, and they are saying I've worn it and there are sweat stains on it. It is such a SCAM. was there any resolution with them?