House of CBIncredibly disgusting!!

K

I've ordered a dress from this company back in November and was very disappointed with the quality of the dress and it was in a bad condition. Seams were loose, the size of the dress was also incorrect. So I contacted House of CB customer care and they offered me a refund. I returned the dress and in late December received a message stating that they can't give me a refund and I was offered a replacement. Well, that seemed like a great deal and they also promised that I won't be disappointed. About a month ago I finally received my new dress and when I opened the package I was shocked because there was the same dress that I have returned!! What a joke! And now they are ignoring me and don't reply to my messages!