Hotwire — false advertising
Yesterday I went through Hotwire and booked a hotel in old Montreal area and received a conformation with a map for the old port area, later to find when I google the hotel address it gives me a complete different area in which I booked and was given a hotel in the Festival area and not old Montreal area. I have been on the phone for 3-4 hours with supervisors in which they gave me an option to rebook but at a different price, but the thing is that I want the hotel in which I originally booked for the price I paid for since I booked everything correctly and I was given something completely different and it was not at my fault. In addition to that the supervisor had hung up on me twice already. Currently this a legal issue since it misleads your customers and giving them wrong information, and when trying to request a complaints number the supervisor refused to helped me and later hung up.
Please reach out to me soon as possible
More Hotwire Complaints & Reviews
- Hotwire.com - hotwire bad policy! 
- Hotwire Communications - terrible service 
- Hotwire - hotwire refuses to cancel 3hr old reservation. 
- Hotwire Cable Company - unwanted service and being charged for it 
- Hotwire.com - fraud 
- Hotwire - dish tv
- Hotwire - no flight ticket refund.
- Hotwire - car rental 
- Hotwire.com - hotel booking - deceptive business practices, breach of agreement 
- Hotwire - overcharged airfare