Hotterreturn of parcel

N

Second email sent via email to Hotter.

Order number - WO21363238
This is the second time emailing yourselves, as had no response to my email sent on Monday! I refuse to call again and be left on hold for 30 mins, I've had unsatisfactory replies from your courier company, in response to the return I made a week ago! I've had no response from yourselves to say you've received the return, I've had no refund, I'm out of pocket! Have you received the return and where is my refund!? If I don't have a response I will take this further to trading standards, appalling and disgusting service from yourselves! The item was a bday present be sure to never use you again!