Hotter ShoesDelivery and return policies

R

I order pretty regularly from Hotter. I placed an order in August that was not delivered until 2 months later when I no longer needed the shoes. I complained and was told to return them for full credit. I did so and included the email in the package indicating I was due full credit. Not so. They deducted $17 from the refund. I was irate and complained by phone...I was "granted" $7 back but am still out $10. They claim returns are free. THEY LIE. Each time they manage to not give me full credit. I will NEVER deal with them again and would like to warn others about their practices. They do not deliver on time and then you are penalized on returns!

• Updated by Deborah Jane mason · Nov 02, 2019

I am a regular shopper at the hotter Oxford store.
    A male staff member obviously has a body odour issue I've told the manager who has tried to deal with it.
    Please try to help as it is very obvious. And off putting.
    Other than that I've always had five star service.
    Yours sincerely Deborah Mason.

• De
    Deborah Jane mason Nov 09, 2019

Ime a regular shopper at your hotter shop in Oxford and one of the male staff members has a very bad odour issue.
    I've mentioned it to the manager who tried to deal with it.
    Please help as I've always enjoyed a five star experience.
    Yours sincerely Deborah Mason.

• Ta
    Tarrynclayton Jul 27, 2019

Hi i purchased a boot. Phoebe size 5 i have it for 3 weeks. I started noticing a white powder film on the boot where the sole joins to the leather. Ive wiped it off but it returns when i wear the shoe. Please advise what i should do?
    Thanks