Hotternorfolk ladies shoe

H Dec 28, 2019

I ordered these shoes 30 October. I received an email that because it was a popular model they were out of stock and delivery would be 18th November if I was willing to wait. Ok, no problem. Then I got another email, further delay the 2nd December. Sigh, ok, I will wait. The 2nd December came and went. No further information from Hotter. On the 18th December I logged into my account to find out what was going on. To my suprise there was nothing on my order history, I didnt exist. I contacted them and was told that my order was on hold because the Paypal payment had been declined, presumably because of the time lapse from ordering. I could not understand why Hotter had not tried to contact me about this. I paid via Paypal that day. 5 days later I received another email telling me to pay the bill before they would ship the shoes. They will not acknowledge the bill had already been paid. I can prove the money has gone from my Paypal account. No apology has been made for their incompetence, I have lost moeny and no shoes!